TERMS & CONDITIONS
of The Photography Studio
- A signed contract and a 10% deposit are required to secure date and time for all sessions.
- We will reserve the date and time agreed upon and will not make other reservations for that date or time, for this reason, deposits are non – refundable.
- Bookings cannot be held without a deposit, which will come off the total amount due on the day of your session.
- Once a date and time for a session is established, clients will receive their personalized agreement, including invoice for the deposit.
- Deposit is due on the issue date of the invoice. The remainder amount is due on the day of scheduled session.
- Contracts and full payments are to be finalized within on the day of the scheduled session date. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the session date and loss of deposit.
ABOUT YOUR SHOOT
- Location for the Clients photoshoot will be held at The Photography Studio.
Timeliness + Attendance
- Clients should arrive to photoshoot, dressed (including hair and makeup if needed) and ready to shoot. Make up and hair can be arranged by The Photography Studio on request, additional fees apply.
- Timeliness is imperative for the smooth execution of each session. Additional time will not be added to a session, if you are running late unless our schedule allows. If you would like to extend the time of your photoshoot you may request to upgrade your package.
- A grace period of up to 15 minutes will be given for each session. After 30 minutes, session will be cancelled, and client will forfeit deposit for the session.
Expected Session Times
- As per personalised package.
- Personalised packages should be discussed in detail prior to photoshoot session. Any background colors, lighting or photo style requests should be made to The Photography Studio at least 2 days before photoshoot.
- If preferred style is not mentioned prior, The Photography Studio will decide on style which suits best. If client would like to change style of shoot on the day, they may incur a fee.
- All package details should be read thoroughly and understood. If any changes need to be made to the package, this should be done prior to payment.
- In the event a reschedule is necessary due to weather, illness, personal or family emergency, the new session date will be scheduled as soon as possible. Your appointment cannot be rescheduled more than twice if so, deposit will be lost.
- In the event that we are unable to perform required Work on the day of the session/event, due to illness, personal or family emergency, a full refund of session payment will be provided to Client within 5 days of scheduled event.
AFTER YOUR SHOOT
Prints & Products
- Clients will receive a digital gallery of edited images within 3 business days of the session date for Passport and Corporate Headshots. All photos will be selected by The Photography Studio unless otherwise discussed in your personalised package.
- Clients will receive a digital gallery of images within 3 business days of the session date where then the client will select final photographs for editing. Within 2 business days after selection has been made by client, edited images will be ready to download. Once photos have been selected, they will not be changeable. Any additional retouch will be at a charge to the client.
- Galleries will automatically expire after 7 days.
- The Photography Studio is not responsible for any future damage or loss of products received, example albums and prints.
- The Photography Studio retains copyright of all images provided - print or digital.
- Images provided to client may not be reproduced in any way, unless indicated by a print release.
- The Client may publish or disclose the work and shall acknowledge The Photography Studio in all such publications.
- When Client signs contract, the Client gives The Photography Studio permission to use his or her photographic likeness for online and print advertising for The Photography Studio.
- All rights not expressly granted are reserved to The Photography Studio. The reserves the right to amend any information at any time, including, but not limited to, rates, policies and product offerings, without prior notice.