Step 1. Register Your Contact Details
Step 2. Get Your PROMOCODE – SMS Your Voucher Security Code to 0409629557
Step 4. Attend your Scheduled Booking
Experience a series of photography workshops
We teach you the foundations of photography and how to use your camera. We take you on a journey of discovery and experimentation with creative concepts that will improve your photography. Our studio is open to anyone at any level of experience. If you want to try photography for the first time or want to improve your skills, we are here to teach you how to use settings and special modes of your camera. We cater for all levels of photographers wanting more from their camera.
No Experience Required
- Absolute Beginners – little or no experience is required to start
- Students & Hobbyist
- Amateur & Professionals
- Learn how to get the most from your camera
Learn to use your camera and improve your photography from professional photographers leading the industry. Our workshops are held at different locations in Brisbane. We teach you camera basics and progress to advanced techniques. You can learn about natural light and studio photography. Take advantage of our lessons on software used for editing and compositing. We will teach you about light, colour and printing your photos.
The Photography Studio delivers workshops for all experience levels.
- Classes are held in both our studio and outdoor locations
- Workshop Packages – one, four or twelve week durations
- 3 hour short class sessions – fundamentals and practical exercises
- Full and half day classes – specific locations and techniques
- Join a social and fun environment, and work with different levels of experienced people
- Discover the magic of light, composition and learn to work with taking photos in different situations
- No need for expensive equipment – if needed equipment can be hired from The Photographer Studio
- Group Discounts Available
- Build Creative ideas and projects using special techniques
- Simple lessons to advanced techniques – from capture to print and image editing
- Control lighting, composition and exposure – discover their importance
- Lessons are interactive and the technical jargon is explained in simple ways
- Print you work on canvas and create framed prints
- Learn about the camera and what you can do in different modes
- Shoot in the studio and learn different lighting finishes
- If needed basic equipment can be hired at The Photography Studio
- Classes are held both in studio and outdoor
- Custom lessons can be tailored specifically to your needs (conditions apply)
Register to be a member and get access to special information, photography projects and opportunities. Receive discounts and special deals on canvas, acrylics , prints and merchandise to print and display your photos.
Why Choose Our Workshops
Our photography workshops are designed to provide the basic building blocks in a comfortable learning environment. You are mentored and advised by qualified professionals. Workshops are delivered at a pace you can process the information with consideration to your experience level. You will be given theory and practical exercises to complete, we review the results and give constructive feedback.
We know how to deliver quality classes in an enjoyable learning process. Our workshops help you on your creative pathway and improve your skills and understanding of photography.
Moving into the industry we are connected with registered training organisations. This means we deliver high quality content and provide professional and a enjoyable learning experience. If your aim is to put you on a path that prepares you for future opportunities and qualifications in photography we can help you improve your photography skills and understanding of photography and the industry.
Why we do workshops
We provide a service the community and the photography industry. We are professional photographers and creative artists that enjoy collaboration and teaching. We are here to help you build your confidence, knowledge and experience. We will help you take the next step with your photography with a range of workshops to keep you on a creative path and deliver you a better understanding of photography and your equipment.